Replacement parts for your snowplowed mailbox

Picture submitted by a Step2 customer

You may not know that we offer replacement parts for all of our current products. There is no need to recycle your product just because a piece has broken. For parts for play kitchens and mailboxes, and everything else in between, just give our Customer Service department a call toll free 1-800-347-8372 Monday – Friday, from 8-5 ET to order replacement parts.

If something breaks, or it wasn’t included in the box, call us and we’ll get that part out to you as quickly as we can. To help us identify the parts you need, it may be beneficial to be near the product during the call.

In case you lose this number, we have molded our Customer Service phone number into our products for your convenience.

Unfortunately, replacement parts are not available for purchase online at this time.

We stand by our products and our goal is to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase, whether it is for you or your little one.

43 thoughts on “Replacement parts for your snowplowed mailbox

1. Jeanette Blain

I work at a preschool and we have a Step2 Mailbox on our playground. Unfortunately over the year we have lost the mail that goes with the mailbox. Is there any place to purchase replacement “Mail”.

2. Jemma Fetton

Hi,
    I am in need of the handle for the Pusharound buggy in Blue,
    Please can you let me know how I would go about getting it replaced, as it has bent quite badly at the base.
    I have not been able to find a distributor in the UAE who is able to help me find the part.

1. Step2 Post author

We can certainly replace that for you. We’ve passed this comment along to our Customer Service department. Someone will be contacting you shortly.

3. Tom Censke

I looking for replacement canvas (2) for the top (roof) of the Naturally Playful Adventure Lodge Play Center.

Could someone email me cost/ordering procedures? Thank You.

1. Step2 Post author

Wendy, a replacement wheel for the Push Around Buggy costs $7.75 including shipping. Please give us a call at 1-800-347-8372 for more information.

4. brenda schuelke

I have a step two mailbox, please email me the price of the bottom half of the step two mailbox in tan. Mine was hit by a snowplow. Please include the price of it, and tax and shipping costs. Thanks

5. amy

I brought the 2 step wagon last year when my daughter was 1 yrs. Now that she is 1.5yrs, we were excited to finally be able to take the wagon out. The box was brand new and never opened. We were surprise when we open the box that it did not include any hardward or the seat belt that was listed in the instruction sheet. We can’t take it back because it has been a while. Can you help? Thanks.

1. Step2 Post author

We apologize for any inconvenience, Amy. A customer service representative will be contacting you shortly.

6. Candace

I have had my wagon for sometime it has green flat bed with brown side that are removeable the wheels have split in half I dont know the model if possible can you tell me if you have the wheels if so how much for replacing 4 wheels? thanks

1. Step2 Post author

Candace, the wagon you described sounds like the “Yard Wagon.” Unfortunately, we no longer have any replacement wheels and none of our current wheels will fit this model.

7. Amanda Nichols

I need the baskets for the step2 walkin kitchen, must have been lost in the move. Please let me know if you could replace these! Thanks you! :)

1. Step2 Post author

Amanda, to order replacement baskets for your Grand Walk-in Kitchen, please give us a call at 1-800-347-8372 Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm ET.

8. Angela Marchese

I have a step two wagon plus that we bought two weeks ago. The front wheel is bent. How much for a replacement wheel?

1. Step2 Post author

Angela, please give us a call at 1-800-347-8372 (M-F 8am-5pm ET) for replacement part information.

9. Liz

Hi, around how much are the decals for lifesyle kitchen? and the door on top of the basket? I’m trying to figure out if is better just to buy a new one or order replacement parts for the one that we have. thanks so much, Liz.

1. Step2 Post author

Liz, thanks for your comment. To order replacement parts and learn about pricing, please give our Customer Service team a call at 1-800-347-8372, M-F 8am-5pm ET.

10. Teresa

I have a dolphin swing with no ropes or hardware to hang it with. How much are the replacement parts? Thanks

1. Step2 Post author

Teresa, unfortunately because the Dolphin Swing was discontinued a few years ago, we no longer have replacement parts for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience.

11. Cara

Hi. I have the clubhouse climber, but believe it’s the old one. The window/skylight is cracked on it. Could I still get it replaced? And how much would it be total? Thanks.

1. Step2 Post author

Cara, thank you for your comment. Please give our customer service team at call at 1-800-347-8372 M-F 8am-5pm ET.

12. Rita McDaniel

Hello I have a step 2 mailbox – model number 5452,that is missing the front mailbox door.It also has the number 160584 inside on the other door. I need to have a replacement one so my mail doesn’t blow out and into the street…we wre in hurricane season and it gets pretty bad here. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Hi Rita,

Please call Customer Service at 1-800-347-8372 and they will be able to provide you with the correct placement part(s). Thank you so much for your question and good luck with your mailbox!

Hi Amy,

Someone from Customer Service will be in touch via the email address provided. Should you not hear from us within 2 business days, please call Customer service toll free 1-800-347-8372 Monday – Friday, from 8-5 ET about replacement parts. To help us identify the parts you need, it may be beneficial to be near the product during the call.

13. Lisa Curtiss

We have a step 2 mailbox that mounts on a post. The plastic flap that keeps the newspaper from going through the other side is missing. Is there any way to get a replacement paper flap? The mailbox is tan.

1. Step2 Post author

Please give us a call 1-800-347-8372, Monday – Friday between 8 am – 5 pm ET for assistance on replacement parts.

Rachel,

We may have an LED light that could be used for this purpose, but we would like to talk to you about this option. If you would like give us a call @ 1-800-347-8372 Monday – Friday, from 8-5 ET.

We hope this helps!

14. Janice

I have a lifestyle party time Kitchen and we lost the fun phone and a frying pan. How much will it be to get them including shipping?
    And we also have a broken clock on top. Is it replaceable?

1. Step2 Post author

Janice, we have passed this comment along to our customer service team. Someone will be contacting you shortly.

15. Julie

Hello I am after replacement stickers for kitchen stovetop and microwave front. Are they available in Australia, or can I order and have them shipped here?
    Thankyou

1. Step2 Post author

Julie, we have passed this comment along to our customer service team. Someone will be contacting you shortly.

16. Kevin Strange

Need a headboard for the princess toddler bed that can also turn into a twin bed. It has the draw bridge footboard. Also looking for the sides to the car bed that turns from a toddler bed to a twin it has red sides and blue front and a blue back.
    Thanks Kevin Strange

1. Step2 Post author

Kevin, please call our Customer Service Department for replacement parts. Please call toll free 1-800-347-8372 Monday – Friday, from 8-5 ET to place your order.

17. Greg Ludwig

Much like Lisa Curtiss wrote on 04 OCT 2012 – “We have a step 2 mailbox that mounts on a post. The plastic flap that keeps the newspaper from going through the other side is missing. Is there any way to get a replacement paper flap,” we have the same problem, I suspect it is associated with the frequent wind storms in this area (Harrisonburg, VA).

I’ll call 1-800-347-8372 for assistance on replacement parts. Thanks.

Greg Ludwig

18. Tom Ratcliffe

I need the top (mailbox) for my step2 mail box. The top was hit by a snow plow but the bottom is still fine. I need it in green. How much would the actual mailbox cost?

Tom,

If you are looking for replacement parts for your mailbox please call our Customer Service Department toll free at 1-800-347-8372 Monday – Friday, from 8-5 ET and they will be able to assist you. However, if you are looking to replace the whole mailbox please take a look at the mailboxes found on our website: http://www.step2.com/c/Home-Garden/Mailboxes.

Lisa,

Replacement parts can be ordered by calling our Customer Service Department. Please call toll free 1-800-347-8372 Monday – Friday, from 8-5 ET to place your order.