In need of a dessert to take with you to a holiday function? We have a solution, the cupcake tree!
What you will need:
- 24 mini cupcakes
- Green frosting
- Brown frosting
- Piping bag with star tip
- Paper star
- Tray or lined cookie sheet
1. Bake your cupcakes according to the instructions on the box.
2. Frost 21 of the cupcakes with green icing and 3 with brown. We used the star tip in a continual circular pattern around the cupcake.
3. Place sprinkles on the green cupcakes.
4. Arrange the frosted cupcakes onto a lined cookie sheet or tray as shown in the photo.
5. Make a paper star out of construction paper.
6. Attach the paper star to the toothpick with tape.
7. Stick the other end of the toothpick into the top cupcake.