Is your little racer ready to get behind the controls of the Spin & Go Xtreme Cruiser?
We are a week away from the spookiest time of year! Do you dress up and decorate your house during Halloween? In honor of this ghoulish holiday, we have an adorable way that your kids can participate in the decorating fun!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Spread the spider webbing all over the playhouse.
- Add spiders to the web.
- Place other Halloween decorations near the playhouse windows.
This easy DIY craft encourages creativity and it’s also a great way to make believe! Little ones can pretend to trick-or-treat at this haunted playhouse. Will you and your family decorate your kiddo’s little home during this spook-tastic time of year? If so, post the pictures on our Facebook page!
Fall is such a beautiful time of year as the leaves change colors and begin to settle on the ground. During this colorful season, there are plenty of activities that you and your family can do to stay active and get creative! Here are some of our favorite ways to have fun with leaves:
- Gather the leaves: Your kiddos can start gathering all the leaves in the yard. They can collect them with a bag or a wagon and then can make a big pile to jump into! As your children stack the leaves, they are helping to clean the yard and develop their gross motor skills.
- Discover and investigate: Little adventurers can pick out different types of leaves and with your help, they can determine the name of the trees that the leaves belong to. org has an interactive step-by-step process to help families determine the type of leaves that are falling from the trees! Identifying different types of leaves is an excellent way to keep little minds active. Your kids can also make a fall craft project with their art desk or easel. They can paste the leaves onto a piece of paper and label them.
- Build a leafman: Fill white garbage bags up with leaves and you and your little ones can stack the bags on top of one another to create a leafman that resembles a snowman! This activity is a great way to clean up the leaves and celebrate other seasons.
Which activity will you and your family try this fall?