In case you’ve lost your assembly instructions, we offer downloadable instruction guides directly on our product pages at Step2.com.
To ensure the assembly process is as simple as possible, our customer service team has offered these suggestions:
- Read the directions first and make sure that all of the necessary pieces are included in the box
- Separate all of the pieces into different categories to expedite the assembly process
- If you are having trouble putting two pieces together, try using liquid dish soap to allow parts to fit together easily, or use a hair dryer on low heat and gently blow over each connecting area to warm the plastic to make it more pliable
- If there is plastic inside a screw hole, or if the hole is a little too small, gently rub the hole with sandpaper or use a potatoes peeler to remove the excess plastic
- If a part of the toy becomes damaged during the building process, or if a part is missing from the box, please call 1-800-347-8372 Monday – Friday, from 8-5 ET to order replacement parts
- If you need a copy of assembly instructions for a discontinued product, email us the name or a detailed description of the product and we will email you the instructions.
- We also offer step-by-step video instruction guides for the Naturally Playful® Adventure Lodge Play Center, Naturally Playful® Adventure Lodge Play Center with Glider, and Clubhouse Climber.