To the special men that hold their children’s hands and guide them throughout their lives, we wish you a very Happy Father’s Day. In honor of all the terrific fathers out there, here are some of our wonderful employees that are dads, grandfathers and adult children that love their parents.
There are millions of reasons why dads are amazing. Rather than name them all, here are our top 10:
What’s your favorite reason?
Nothing says Happy Father’s Day like kids spending quality time with their dad. So why not spend that time playing with toys both kids and dads will love? Here are 5 toys kids can share with dad:
1. Grill: Dads love grilling in the summer and now little ones can imitate him with their toy grill. Kids can work side-by-side with their old man as they sizzle up some treats to make barbeques a success!
2. Tool Workshop: Dad and the kids can work together to build bird houses and fix up the home with their hammer, drill and workbench. No need to hire a handyman when all of your family members are skilled helpers!
3. Train table: Choo choo, all aboard! Drive trains around the tracks and cars along the city roads with a train and track table. Dad can be the conductor of the train while the kids drive toy cars through the neighborhood.
4. Basketball: Does dad love sports? Get active outside and play some b-ball together. Dad can teach little athletes everything he knows about the game of basketball.
5. Car Bed: Let dad live out his dreams of owning a Corvette®. Dad and the kids can make believe they are cruising around in style in the Corvette® Bed. They can also use the race track on the car bed to mimic their own Indy 500.
What toys do your kids share with their dad? Tell us what toys you think your kids and their dad would have fun playing with together!