Summer birthdays are a blast! Kids get to enjoy the sunshine, warm temperatures and best of all, no school! All they need now are some outdoor toys for their birthday that will go perfectly with their adventurous spirit.
Here are five toys that will make great presents for summer birthdays:
1. Naturally Playful Big Folding Slide: Your toddlers and preschoolers will be jumping for joy once they get a glimpse of this big kid slide! Children will enjoy taking turns climbing up the ladder and taking a ride down the slide. This gift will be a hit at your child’s backyard birthday party. Recommended for ages: 2 – 5.
2. Play & Fold Jr. Slide: Smaller thrill seekers can zip down this mini slide. Toddlers that aren’t quite old enough for a big kid slide will be entertained for hours while developing their balance and coordination through active play. Recommended for ages: 1.5 – 4.
3. Summertime Play Center: This play center is the perfect hang out for kids, especially during a birthday party or barbeque. Toddlers can eat some cake while they sit at the picnic table and then go build sand castles in the attached sandbox. Plus, they will be shaded by the umbrella both while playing in the sand or hanging out at the picnic table. Recommended for ages: 2 and up.
4. Sand & Water Play: Kids can stay cool during their birthday party and all summer long with Step2’s activity tables. They can dig and splash around as they pretend they’re on a tropical adventure or working at the car wash. Recommended for ages: 2 and up.
(Table comes with an umbrella)
5. Skyward Summit: Little and big explorers will have the ultimate summer adventure with this outdoor climber that resembles a mountain! The Skyward Summit will be the highlight of any backyard birthday party as kids spend hours developing their gross motor skills as they climb to the top. Recommended for ages: 4 – 8.
Which toy is your favorite for a summer birthday gift?